M-F 9 am – 5:30 pm
Sat 8 am – 4 pm
40033 10th St W Unit A, Palmdale, CA 93551
Se Habla Español
Welcome to Antelope Mall Vision Center Optometry in Palmdale
We Are Open for Patient Exams, Eyewear Dispensing, & Repairs
We've added new features and practices in our office best protect our patients & staff.
- ALL SERVICES are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. This is to reduce traffic in our office and because we are short staffed. We want to make sure we have enough staff to assist you when you come in.
- We have installed breath barriers throughout the office and added air filters.
Our New Office Visit (Eye Exam) Policies
If you have Fever, chills, Coughing, Shortness of breath or been in contact with someone with COVID 19 please call us to reschedule.
Note: Our office policy is to charge a $40 fee for not canceling with 24-hour notice. This will be waived if you call before your exam.
- Only the person being examined is allowed inside the office to reduce crowding. Minors or people needing assistance may be accompanied by one adult. Drivers, spouses, friends will be asked to wait outside to maintain social distancing.
- LA COUNTY MANDATE: Masks (covering mouth and nose) are required to enter our office and must be worn the entire visit.
- Optos retinal imaging has been reduced from $39 to $10 and is required for your eye exam as to limit “face to face” time with the doctor.
- 4. After your exam feel free to try on glasses but give them to the optician for disinfection afterwards.
- Please keep in mind social distancing and stay behind the barriers whenever possible.
- Please be patient with our staff. We are currently short of staffed.
To pick up Contact Lenses or your Glasses or repair your glasses
- Please schedule an appointment so we can social distance and our staff can help you in a timely manner.